Sams01XplrSprt

Southern Cali Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Newport Beach California & Bay Area California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport (sold)
Hi There

My name is Sam I am 24 years old and I am from San Jose California. I currently driving a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport 4x2.

I am looking forward to talking to fellow explorer owners on here.

First of all I have a question to all fellow explorer owners. I was wondering if there is a Explorer Club in the bay area and if there if ya can give me some info about it.

Cause I am thinking about joining one of there is one in the bay area and if there isn't one I am thinking of making one.

Well currently I am in the process of doing some modifications to my explorer. Only modifcation I did so far is I put Dual Chamber 2 Flowmasters on it.

I am going to do more mods to it when I am done paying it off.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site.. Unfortunately there isn't any clubs in the Southern CA area from what I remember.. Then again there is a large groups of members in the area..

Blee
Our town is in NORCAL:)
Welcome Homie

Spindlecone

I see you from San Jose.

I am from San Jose myself.

I drive a 01 Sport and it has Dual Chamber 2 Flowmasters but I am going to do more mods to it.

Is there an Explorer Club in the bay area if there isn't I was thinking of making one and If I do plan on making one I was wondering if you wanna join it.

Sams01XplrSprt said:
Spindlecone

I see you from San Jose.

I am from San Jose myself.

I drive a 01 Sport and it has Dual Chamber 2 Flowmasters but I am going to do more mods to it.

Is there an Explorer Club in the bay area if there isn't I was thinking of making one and If I do plan on making one I was wondering if you wanna join it.
Are a few 4x4 offroad type ex groups in our area but streeters never associate with them, they have dirty fingernails, drink beer and there EXs are always covered with mud, most have dents and dull paint, they also hang with girls that wear levis that are to tight.
Ya lets get a club up and runnin, keep me posted.
Need to dash off now, am late for my pedicure appointment,Chou:)

Spindlecone

My 01 Sport is not a 4x4 it is just a 4x2.

Well i am from South San Jose where in San Jose u located at.

And I was wondering if you have a yahoo or aim account so I can talk to you about the Explorer Club I might be starting.

Welcome to Explorer Forum Sam! u got any pics of your ride?

funny how you bump a 4 year old post to say welcome haha

i know its funny someone wanted to see pics of my sport and i wrote this post when i first joined the forum

Back