• Register Today It's free!

Hello from New Mexico

Duke of Magic Mist

Reaction score
City, State
Moriarty, New Mexico
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Ford Explorer V-8 Li
My name is Rob, but also known as Duke. I am an Army Vietnam era veteran and I was forced into homelessness by no choice of my own and have rebuilt my world. I live in an RV, ride a VTX1800R and I recently picked up a 2000 Ford Explorer Limited with a 5.0 V-8. I put a new windshield in it and had it detailed. All it needs is small repairs here and there, mostly cosmetic. I really like my purchase.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My name is Rob, but also known as Duke. I am an Army Vietnam era veteran and I was forced into homelessness by no choice of my own and have rebuilt my world. I live in an RV, ride a VTX1800R and I recently picked up a 2000 Ford Explorer Limited with a 5.0 V-8. I put a new windshield in it and had it detailed. All it needs is small repairs here and there, mostly cosmetic. I really like my purchase.
welcome to EF! these v8s are tough! and thank you for your service!

Welcome Rob. Thank you for your service.

Yes, thank you for your service. My brother is a Vietnam vet. Welcome aboard! You will find all the help you need here to fix about any problem you might have with your Explorer. Also, that is a sharp looking bike you have.

Yes, thank you for your service. My brother is a Vietnam vet. Welcome aboard! You will find all the help you need here to fix about any problem you might have with your Explorer. Also, that is a sharp looking bike you have.
Thanks. I don't have many problems. I did find out the rear main is leaking a little bit and I am looking for the side trim on the driver's seat, but otherwise in good shape. I'll get pictures of stuff up shortly...

Back