• Register Today It's free!

Hello from OKC!

ThunderFan

Reaction score
City, State
Oklahoma City
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
After lurking on this site for the better part of 6 months I decided it was finally time to register. What a wonder community you have here with a lot of great people that seem very willing to help with any and all issues.

Back in October of '14 my wife and I purchased a "new to us" 2013 Explorer Limited. Man, we absolutely LOVE this Explorer so far! We downsized from a 2007 Expedition EL and this thing feels like a compact car, haha. Still plenty of room for us and our 3 kids, though. We also have a 2011 Nissan Altima that we've had for a few years now. Since our Expedition EL only pulled in about 14 mpg we needed something that got a little better gas mileage as a 2nd vehicle...thus the Altima. I've always been a "Ford guy" though. Prior to the 2007 Expedition we owned a 2003 Expedition. The first car I ever purchased on my own was a 1994 Thunderbird LX. Still have a soft spot in my heart for that car.

Anyway, just wanted to drop in and introduce myself and say thank you. Even though this is my first post I have already learned so much just by browsing the different forums and I can't wait to become a small part of this great community and contribute in any way I can!

Welcome to the forum. Nice to see another Okie.

Steve

Back