HELP Center Console HELP

bombo

Reaction score
City, State
GreenMtn's
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 Sport trac
Need help with a center console fix.

It broke and don't want to spend on just another plastic fix, that is just a bandage fix.

Are there any other consoles that fit a 2001 Ex. Sport Trac? It's a automatic, and I have the black Bag.

Is there another fix to this problem?

I would even think about a full lenght console, that is the same height.

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

HERE is what I did. You can use the earlier model Explorer/Bronco II arm rests and/or the complete short console.......an exact fit.

Yours gray or tan?

My buddy has a 98(i think) Ranger. it has like a 60/40 bench seat and a console that opens to the side or can also fold up. it also has the cup holders up against the front under the radio bezel, but my question is, is there a way i could somehow make that work in my 01 ST? like without using the bench seat.

Thanks for your replies.

My color is Tan.

I have a tan short "non-bag" console but you'd have to locate an arm rest. But, you could also just use the older model arm rest on your bag console. That's initially what I did.
THIS is the arm rest I used on my bag console and now have on my "real" console. ANOTHER ONE.
THIS ONE is a decent deal on the complete swap-in unit. Direct fit, 30 minutes and you have a real usable console. If you have the bag for yours it will probably sell on ebay for enough to pay for most of the change-over one.

Back