• Register Today It's free!

help id this amp please

privateer

Reaction score
City, State
puyallup,WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport
i have this amp that i need the goods on i could not pass up the price (free) its a kenwood KAC 624

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have the kac-920 and it is powering three jlw3 and it makes the speakers pound i imagine it is probally putting out about 500watts.I would guess yours is putting out about 300-350.Is it twochannel or four channel?Later Brad in Iowa

Go to www.kenwoodusa.com They have all the mauals available for download in .pdf form. You just need your model number.

i go to kenwoods site and i try to get the pdf for the amp and it cant find it but i will keep trying

I tried it and it refused a connection...you may want to try this with a high speed connection...dial ups and pdf files don't mix.

tried it from work it died there too i guess it kenwoods problem

I have been trying all weekend for you man and nothing. It always errors out. Kenwood's site is nice but I have noticed that things don't work right from time to time. I will keep trying for you.

I was able to get the file.. I had to manually ftp it from upload.kenwoodusa.com . I have attached a few of the important pages to this post.. and I put the manual on my site for now (I can't keep it there forever)..

Here is the entire manual.. http://mark.legendz.com/explorer/explorer4x4/kac624docs/Kac624.pdf

here are the 3 important pages

kac624specs.jpg

kac624mono.jpg

kac624connections.jpg

~Mark

thanks for all your help i have it now thanks to mark. that was my next step was to find a ftp prog and try that too :bounce:

Back