Hey look ! I am Elite | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hey look ! I am Elite

Yeah , I get to hang with the cool folk now hunh ?
I'll post some pix as soon as I can figure out how.
I don't have the most vast knowledge of computers.
Either way my Ex is rather ordinary lookin' ( right now )
Other than the fact it ( for the most part ) remains completely spotless. I do wax my door jambs.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Amazing explorer! I envy you.
I am curious as to how you got those wheels in white... I've looked for them and I can't seem to find them. Found the wheels, not the color, basically. I know you said you bought them used but if anyone else has an idea of this I'd be very interested to know it.
Oh and what's the part number on that Lund Wing?

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Black Wheels.

That thing looks great, Kevin! Makes me want to rip my hatch off and start working. It truly does look amazing.

That can be arranged :D

Amazing explorer! I envy you.
I am curious as to how you got those wheels in white... I've looked for them and I can't seem to find them. Found the wheels, not the color, basically. I know you said you bought them used but if anyone else has an idea of this I'd be very interested to know it.
Oh and what's the part number on that Lund Wing?

They are not white. They are silver. Search for a guy here IAMTODD, he has a white Ex with white Saleen whels ( looks so sweet it will make you sick )
I have no idea what the part number on the Lund wing is. I got it from Explorer Express.com

MONMIX

Where did you get those hood scoops from or made or did you make them and how...???

Plus those scoops are not cut all the way through your fabric under the hood...why not???

The hood scoops are from a 1988 Thunderbird SC.

Here is the write up
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136802&highlight=rasin+bran

I chose to not cut the hood liner in an attempt to keep the engine bay clean. The scoops were intended to be cosmetic only. I never saught ( sp? ) performance gains from the scoops.

They are not white. They are silver. Search for a guy here IAMTODD, he has a white Ex with white Saleen whels ( looks so sweet it will make you sick )
I have no idea what the part number on the Lund wing is. I got it from Explorer Express.com

Okay I see what you mean about the wheels... and yes those white ones are unbelievable. I wonder where he got them?
I can't find the Lund Wing on explorer express...

he got them used from some one here.
PM him I am sure he will help you out. He is a real nice guy.

Looks good. Not feeling the bug guard on the hood tho...ripped mine off before buying the truck lol. Giving me more ideas for mine.

I dont like it either but it does work !!!

Thanks for the compliments

What size are your tires?

Nice!

Alright, please tell, how did you get the hood like that? Thanks!:thumbsup:

Well damn! You did a great job there... That is not something people like me should try at home, but damn, you talented people have all the fun! Ha well, your vehicle is unique and very well kept!

thank you very much.
Any one can do this stuff.
Just take your time and think things ALL THE WAY THROUGH.

Sounds good, thanks!

congrads on being elite

Back