Hi all, I am a BIG FORD EXPLORER FAN | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hi all, I am a BIG FORD EXPLORER FAN

explorernut1

Reaction score
City, State
Del Valle, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Ford Explorer
I am a proud owner of a 98 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer Special Edition 4X4 although I have yet to use my $ wheel drive. I dearly want to fix up my explorer, this is my second one and have a 2013 Explorer on order.:exp:
My first one was a 2000 XLT and then I got the one which I fell in love with when I saw it, with the built-in running boards, flared fenders and the factory mags, what else could I ask for. I am a car crazy guy and if Icould find a banner to put across my windshield it woul read, I LOVE MY EXPLORER.
Oh and by the way, in this area of Texas I would say these are super popular :exp: the other day I was stopped at a traffic light and suddenly I was flanked by Explorers, we could have formed a club right there, although I am not sure those owners loved their Explorers as much as I do mine, mine was the shiniest and cleanest. some of these people just look at them as being good, dependable transportation andnot much else, if you know what I mean?
I am also a model car builder and collector of die cast cars.

Nathan Perrine

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum, Nathan! :wavey:

Sounds like you've got quite a collection going, both with large and small vehicles! :D

I find that when another Explorer pulls up next to me at the lights here in Australia, we immediatly start looking each other up and down, checking out each others trucks, its almost mesmerising until the light goes green and other drivers start honking their horns in frustration for us to get out of their way.;)

I do the same thing myself

I also noticed several times at traffic lights, Explorers that look like mine and one time I actually talked with a very attractive young lady who was driving a match to mine, and we were sharing about our cars and I asked he if she wanted to share at a Starbucks and she said yes, so we became friends because of our cars, kewl huh? You never know what your car can create.
I too have checked out all the Explorers on the road, there are alot of Eddie Bauer Explorers on the road. I love my Explorer very much.

Nathan

Back