• Register Today It's free!

Hi New Member From South Carolina

Gid-Er-Dun4x4

Reaction score
City, State
Columbia, South Carolina
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Bronco EB ed.
I am from columbia, south carolina. i am the president of my club Gid-er-Dun 4x4 (go ahead and laugh about the name we all do LOL ) we are basically a group of friends who love offroading and mudding. there are a few 4x4's but we also have some 4x2's i have two explorers in my club a 1997 Explorer Sport 2wd, and a 1994 Ford Explorer EB ed. 2wd. they are looking for lifts and exterior accesories so i found this site and figured this would be a good place for them to get information. I will get them to join up.

On to me my name is Brian Williams i have a 1993 Bronco Eddie Bauer ed 4x4 right now it is stock with 31x10.50 BFG A/T but i am buying a 6 in Skyjacker Lift and 35x14.50 ProComp M/T's Rock Crawler Rims and warn Manual locking hubs just a small fist of plans. i also am looking at getting a cam and headers and also dual 40 series flowmasters.

If you have any lifts that you can give me information on please email me at brw716@yahoo.com or my buddy who has the 2wd sport at lbyars@sc.rr.com his name is roper

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If y'all do any camping/wheelin trips or have wrenching parties let me know. I'm a co-op with Bosch in North Chucktown and I live in Mt Pleasant. Heading to the Marion Ntl Forest tomorrow :)

Welcome to the site.

welcome to the site!!

Welcome to the site!

thanks for the welcome man have i been busy

sorry i havent been on in a while i have been real busy thanks for the nice welcome. hokie we live in the columbia area and there are a few good mud holes here esp. the thing we call the gourge at boozer it is about a 10-15 foot wide and about 100 yard long drainage ditch at one of the mud spots that is about a foot deep with mud and about a inch of water on top currently in my club i am the only one to attempt it *cough* *cough* ******* lol. but i am trying to get a group thing together for one of the upcoming weekends and i will give you a heads up on that :chug:

Back