• Register Today It's free!

how do i post?

steeltowninwv

Reaction score
City, State
white sulphur springs west virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 explorer xlt
i tried to post in the 911 section it wont allow me...i really need some help..i have a 94 xlt explorer....it started running rough..mostly at idle....and then it had a really bad miss almost like a jerk going down the highway....so ive put new plugs and wires in it and a new coil pack...this has fixed the miss....but it runs really rich and idles and runs rough..had it scanned 2 days ago..pulled the code insufficient egr flow..replace dfpe sensor...i went to the junk yard and put one in and took the battery terminals off....and nothing...same thing..so im assuming this one is bad also....i have a new on order it will be here in the morning....how long should i have the battery terminals off to clear the code...?...also anything else i should look for?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...welcome here....in order to post in the 911 section, you must first be an elite member...here is a link for that...;)
http://www.explorer4x4.com/elite.html

...to clear the codes the negative cable, (and i usually pull both off), should be disconected for a good 10-20 min.'s...:D

ugh

put the pdfe sensor on today...didnt help one bit...still rinning rich bad idle....this thing has got me down!

Back