Kontrol-Trak

Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
95' EB 4X4
...are posting from work?

I am :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Let me just say that TOO many of us are posting from work!

Another one right here! You can tell how many many people are posting from work when you barely see any responses on the weekends....

I post from school sometimes! There's an education for ya.....:) :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :confused: :bounce: :shoot: :hammer: :smoke: :mattmoon: :chug:

over the summer, when i was at work, all i did was sit on this site :)

I alway's post from work because I hate using the dial up at home.

anytime I post between 7 am and 4pm is from work. I'm suprised they havent cut my internet connection yet.

My computer is sooo slow at home that every time I goto this site it freezes. :eek:
I only post from work. Ive had the conection taken away 3 times. :nono: They moved me to another location and they did not have a conection either:( , or so I was told. I love windows explorer and a network :smoke: Once and a while I might from the library. :rolleyes:

Always From Work...

I am too busy when I get home to surf... :D :p

Same. Connection at home too slow and too busy. Will get cable internet soon at home. Can't wait. Have fun at work everyone.

Both, but 85% of the time from work. :chug:

When I'm at school, I'm on all the time.... If I'm in class, i'm even on at times...

WHen I'm at home, I'm on less, because dial up is slow, and I'm usually out doing MORE work on the X :D
Pete

Originally posted by rustytr
I alway's post from work because I hate using the dial up at home.

Same here...56k really sucks

Originally posted by mattadams
anytime I post between 7 am and 4pm is from work. I'm suprised they havent cut my internet connection yet.

At my last job, I use to read the board all day long, They never caught on! I would have thought that they would have seen that I was spending Most of my time on this 1 site, and would have blocked that site from beeing able to be gone to..... But they Never Did! Now at my current job, the Internet is slower then my Cable modem at home, But Im still on it all day long, along with a Local 4x4 Forum.

Originally posted by GenLee01
Same. Connection at home too slow and too busy. Will get cable internet soon at home. Can't wait. Have fun at work everyone.

Peter, Will that be At&t Cable Internet? That is what I use down in Nashua NH.

I post from Work also. Would you believe I don't have time to use the computer at home. Also 56K is to slow at home.

At work too. Hey, we're on our slow season. :rolleyes:

[under desk] me....shhhhhh [/under desk]

:wall:

Both... :D Self-employed, membership has its benefits... Oh yeah and Heath, since he works with me, is also a "both..." :)

Originally posted by Triton46
[under desk] me....shhhhhh [/under desk]

:wall:

Me too, work here, thats why most of my posts occur from 700-1600 Mon-Fri!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey!!! C Jeff is a fellow Indian.....:chug:

Back