• Register Today It's free!

Howdy again!

XAirCrew

Reaction score
City, State
Weiser, Idaho
Year, Model & Trim Level
1988 BroncoII XL
Hey guys, I’m back on under another name as my old one was connected to an old email.
Anyhow...
About 10 years ago I built a great BroncoII with the help of this forum and BroncoII.org. It was my daily and my rock crawler. I had to sell it when I started farming so I could buy a pickup to tow my tractors with. I quit farming and moved to Idaho, and my buddy just talked me into another BroncoII. We go pick it up Saturday. It’s an 88 XL that needs a ton of love. My ‘90 from years past had a 4liter swapped in when I got it. This time I’m going to go 5.0. All Explorer axles and suspension of course. I also found a donor F150 v8 with a C-6. Trying to decide on a transfer case. No daily this time. Toy only! I can’t wait to get started and ask some opinions. Glad this Forum is still up!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome back.

Previous name was 2FFords. I’d love to get it back. But once again the project will have to wait. My BroncoII got sold out from under me. So the search continues...

Back