hubs (where to buy) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

hubs (where to buy)

To me the inner splined gear looks much too small to accept a 27 spline D35 shaft (and D35 hubs never had the red dials either, although I s'pose the plastic dials could be swappable).

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...:scratch:...So who wound up with the used Dana 35 hubs???...:popcorn:

..:scratch:...Are you sure he just didn't send you the wrong set of hubs???

...I'm sure he knows the difference and he stated they were Dana 35 hub's, not Dana 28 hubs like 4x4 junkie mentioned they might be...:dunno:

...He's been on here for a long time, so I'm sure he will make good on this quickly for you...;)

...It looks like I need to start saving and see if 4wheelparts will price match some for me...

..:scratch:...Are you sure he just didn't send you the wrong set of hubs???

...I'm sure he knows the difference and he stated they were Dana 35 hub's, not Dana 28 hubs like 4x4 junkie mentioned they might be...:dunno:

...He's been on here for a long time, so I'm sure he will make good on this quickly for you...;)

...It looks like I need to start saving and see if 4wheelparts will price match some for me...

I would answer that if I could get a hold of him tbars. Maybe he did, I dont know yet. Either way, I hope he did, cause my rig has been on a set of stands for 2 weeks now, and I really have to move it soon. Money is tight, and I just cant afford to throw it away.

I made a mistake on the hubs -- they are Dana 28s. My apologies, and I'm making this right. I didn't even know that I had a set of Dana 28 hubs. I've not had one of those axles for years.

In any case, if I get a chance to get to my favorite wrecking yard, I'll see what I can find. There are usually a few sets of hubs available.

I made a mistake on the hubs -- they are Dana 28s. My apologies, and I'm making this right. I didn't even know that I had a set of Dana 28 hubs. I've not had one of those axles for years.

In any case, if I get a chance to get to my favorite wrecking yard, I'll see what I can find. There are usually a few sets of hubs available.

I got your PM, I will send them back to you ASAP. Thank you for making this right, I was having a bad streak of luck there for a bit. It can get a bit frustrating. I think another member has a set of manuals for sale, I am going to try to purchase his set. If you can get more of these, there seems to be a want for them, I am sure you would help others with the sale of them.

If you get there and they do have some manual hubs, I'm just 90 miles south of Nashville and could really use a set (at least one needed, set would give me a spare hub)

Im still looking for a set as well. Will make it worth your time.

Back