I-Fab Intake

mf94_4x4

Reaction score
City, State
Massachussetts
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Mountaineer
Hey all,

I am in the market for a KKM style intake deal, the MAF adapter and Filter and a couple braket and vacum plugs deal. I was on I-Fab.net looking at their complete air intake kit wich includes the new piping and everything when i stumbled opon a new kit wich is excactly like the KKM kit.

The kit includes an MAF adapter, K&N "style" Cone washable/ reusable filter element, all mounting hardware and vacum hose plugs. and is about 20 or 30 bucks cheaper than the KKM..

Anyone have this kit on their ex, if so do you recommend it?, It appears to be the excact same thing as the KKM, and would have the same results but it is 20 bucks cheaper, sounds like a deal to me...

check it out: http://www.ifab.net/products/mafadapter/40fk.html

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i believe the kkm comes with the intake tube as well which is larger and smoother

97BlackX5.0 said:
i believe the kkm comes with the intake tube as well which is larger and smoother

briwayjones said:
The KKM is just the filter and adapter like the I-Fab.

Yup, KKM and the I-Fab one are the same thing. No fresh air intake tube, just the filter and accessories.

-Drew

I have the ifab filter setup you are asking about (filter and adapter, NO tubing). I highly recommend it. Been running mine for almost a year and a half and love it. :thumbsup:

Get the ifab, same stuff as KKM and it is cheaper.

hmmm. good thread. makes me wonder if its cheap price is worth the hassel, Anyone orders something from them and not have a problem??

Back