I Wanna See Your Interior!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I Wanna See Your Interior!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

just a side note on the 3m spray glue, i used to work with a friend recovering pool tables, it held pool table felt down like a charm, held up as good as staples...strong stuff, expensive but strong.

Since we are all posting cool looking guage installs. I just happen to have done one my self...

DSC02447.jpg

DSC02453.jpg

---===You can find all the pictures of work and install here===---

Man you got a lot of gauges! Looks like you're running an oil refinery or something there. I really like the steering column f150 mount. Good stuff. That wouldn't fit very well on a 1st gen would it?

BM - what kind of spedometer gauges are those? I got some off of ebay for my truck and they are sopposed to change 6 diff colors but the lights only work half of the time.

I have no clue as to what kind they are. They were just replacment guage face. Not the EL-Glo kind. I bought them off Ebay for like $6. I thought they were going to be just like my stock ones. But light up Blue. They are a Sea Green color. More blue than stock but still too green for what I wanted. I wanted a set to match my HVAC guages. I don't care for the El glow style. I do like the Reverse glo ones accept for the El glow "Dougnut" that is arround the Speed and Tach.

And seats too?:D

Seats are overrated, i sit on milk crates. :p

I really should take a pic of my truck with everything back in it.

Doug: I REALLY feel bad for your poor truck!

My only interior mod so far, i plan on removing carpet later too

223222_124_full.jpg

223222_125_full.jpg

Tat, does your explorer have the rear air vents? I only ask because you put the shifter right where the rear air vent would be =P

-Patrick

Originally posted by hydroxy
Tat, does your explorer have the rear air vents? I only ask because you put the shifter right where the rear air vent would be =P

-Patrick

it used to, lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I painted some of the interior myself.......

newcenter.jpg

newtray.jpg

cupholders2.jpg

I just installed my indiglo's today and finished painting the dash.. I'll add those pics when I take them....

Back