• Register Today It's free!

I'm Back...

weebo

Reaction score
City, State
Louisville, KY
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT & '97 XLT
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back. My interest has been renewed in Explorers as of a few hours ago with a purchase of a '97 4dr. It's got some slight front end damage, but will be better than new in a few weeks.

My '92 XLT is still going...just passed up 274K miles on it this week. I'll probably keep it for a few more months...just depends on how bad the weather gets, cause the transfer case isn't working and I haven't wanted to shell out the money or time to fix it...seeing as for the past 8 months I've only been driving on the interstates.

If anyone needs any help on pre '95 models, then let me know...I've fixed EVERYTHING at least once or twice. Transmission is going out for the second time, so I'm just going to sell it cheap...probably around $3,000.00 obo.

I'll be asking some questions about the '97 though...I'm sure that there wil be things that I didn't encounter with the '92. Probably more things to go wrong, but oh well....I'm glad I picked the '97 explorer over the '95 4 runner that I had in mind.

Randy
Louisville, KY
formerly climber or something like that....hmmm dunno.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome back :D Congrats on the new ride.

Congrats and welcome back man, i have a '97 and i am here in Louisville too, i have 4" of lift and 31" tires for now, there are aothers in louisville too, chspyder with 5.5" and 33's and cory with Dana 60's front and rear running 39's well if ya wanna meet up, let us know man

congrats on the new truck. is it the ohv, or sohc?

Back