In The Begining

toad

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Blue Point, Ontario, CANADA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Sport Trac
Well my coil spacers are in , still waiting for the shackles,they are hard to find up here but the guys at warrior were great, answered my email in 2 hr.s. cant wait to put these in.
Heres a quick story,after we had our first kid I had to sell my old used and abused 87 Ranger 4x4(no room) so I decided on the Explorer for replacment, I really missed my truck and started to feel like a soccer mom not a 4 wheeler. This was just over a year ago , then one lazy night shift i found this site and discovered the possibiliteis the Ex. has.
So after a lot of reading and searching here we go with the first mod. just want to say what a great site this is , who,d of thought such a extensive site would be dedicated to the Explorer. Have already told several people about it.
Anyway enough @ss kissing for now , LET THE BUILD BEGIN !! , keep those ideas coming.

WHO KNOWS WHATS NEXT,HUBS? , TIRES?, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE :)

TANKS , EH, TOAD

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sounds like my story.I had no idea my explorer was going to turn out this way when I got it.I drove around feeling like a grandpa in my explorer.Then I found this site.I was going to just do a little something,then I got the build up bug.Nobody see's my explorer a a grandpa wagon anymore.I don't think most grandpa's can even get in it let alone drive it.But there are those out there that surprise me.

You caught the bug, before you know it you will be obsessed and than crazy. Dead Link Removed

i think i caught it too. i am not straight hardcore with 35 or anything, but i will lift it with warriors and spacers and put on 31s. i just put on my flowmaster 40! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Build up bug

Mine is a different story, back on Jan.15,1994 I was sitting in a Ford dealership waiting for the salesman to drive my new explorer off the show room floor and all I could keep saying was how good it was going to look lifted and all fixed up. The salesman and my wife just kept on telling me I was crazy and all I could do was say I know, but it's gonna look so good when it was lifted. Less then 2 years after I bought the X it was resting on a 4" superlift with 33's and many other moods made sense then and no end in sight. In the begining I would see very few other X's fixed up but now adays it's getting more often.

Well guys, I hate to be the barer of bad news, but once you catch it, THERE IS NO KNOW CURE FOR IT! not that anyone really wants to be cured, but it does make you wallet thin.

not for me...it isnt making my wallet thin just wearing off the pictures on my credit card and and check card ;)

Back