Incentive Protection Program/Private Cash | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Incentive Protection Program/Private Cash

bnh1971

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer XLT
Hi Folks,

I ordered an XLT with 2nd row buck seats back in June. At the time there was a $1000 public incentive and I had a coupon for $750 private cash. My vehicle came in today and now I'm having issues with the private cash being honored through the Incentive Protection Program. I called Ford Marketing and the gentleman I spoke with was pleasant but didn't really even know the protection program existed. I then called the program office for the Incentive Protection Program and the woman I spoke to said it should be covered. My dealer has made a bunch of calls to Ford hasn't gotten anyone to acknowledge the private cash as being covered by the protection program. He ca't find any trace of the private cash in the VINCENT system they use. He tried calling again while I was there today but it was after 5 and the office he called was closed. They are going to continue looking into it tomorrow morning. Has anyone had any luck with their private cash coupons being honored through the incentive protection program?

Fortunately, public incentives have increased to $1500 so I'm only out $250 if we can't make this work. However, I'd rather have the $250 in my pocket:)

Many Thanks.

-Brent

Yes, Brent, we had a similar fight but were able to get everything covered. I have the 2013 incentive protection pdf from ford if you need it. PM me your email and I will send it to you. Good luck!!!
Toddy

Back