is $6500 too much for this truck? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

is $6500 too much for this truck?

Knowing you lived in NYC would have explained the inflated price. Plus there is probably little salt.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

:( I paid like $8600 for my 2000 through a dealer :(

It's way overpriced. It may be worth $4.5K.

Knowing you lived in NYC would have explained the inflated price. Plus there is probably little salt.

Yeah, as far as I know we use sand...Or at least in my snobby neighborhood they do. God forbid someone get salt on their Escalade...ugh...

But yeah, cars are ridiculously more expensive in the NY Metro area.

Went over everything today and took it out for a test drive.

Getting it for $5500. Going to the bank on Wednesday to get the loan, can't wait.

Glad to here it worked out for you. Just remember the bottom line on the price is as long as you are happy with the price then you paid what it is worth.

Well, since the next closest priced good condition 2nd gen is a 7K Mounty, I'm very pleased with the price. I mean it needs some little things here and there but nothing I can't fix.

Good score and even cheaper than you anticipated! :thumbsup:

Good score and even cheaper than you anticipated! :thumbsup:

Yeah. I mean, it needs a front end alignment because there's a subtle pull to the left (nothing major), DEFF needs new spark plugs, and it's scheduled for an Oil change. But all relatively cheap fixes.

Back