Is this a good deal? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Is this a good deal?

chaser87

Reaction score
I'm looking at buying an explorer and wondering if this is a good deal.. It's a 2002 Explorer, Eddie Bauer Edition with 174k miles. Heated leather, 3rd row, all that good stuff. They are asking $4,000 for it. what do you guys think? thanks

I wouldn't buy it for that, under KBB it might say its worth it (idk) but do to it being an 02 and with those miles I wouldn't pay 4k for the truck.

I wouldn't buy it for that, under KBB it might say its worth it (idk) but do to it being an 02 and with those miles I wouldn't pay 4k for the truck.

x2. I would keep looking. 2002 explorers seem to usually have more problems since that was the year they redesigned them.

I'm looking at buying an explorer and wondering if this is a good deal.. It's a 2002 Explorer, Eddie Bauer Edition with 174k miles. Heated leather, 3rd row, all that good stuff. They are asking $4,000 for it. what do you guys think? thanks

Around here, an Eddie Bauer 3rd gen goes for at least 5000$ but thats also with about 80,000 miles less than yours.

Id stay away, its a good deal, but that many miles:dunno:

Back