Its been a long time, but I'm back | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Its been a long time, but I'm back

Tony91Sport

Reaction score
City, State
St Charles, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Explorer Sport
It has been quite some time since I have been part of the forum here, but now I have a fine reason to come back.

I at one time had a red 91 Sport which has been dead and gone for probably about 8 years now. Blew a main bearing, and after years of abuse, rusted out, demoted to a stinky pizza delivery car (since 2001), it made its way to the junkyard.

One of the reasons things sparked between me and my now wife was our love of Explorers, back in 1998. Her with a 97 Eddie Bauer, me with the 91 Sport. She went on to a 2001 V8 XLT with the Sport package, then a 06 Edge SEL, now a 13 Edge Sport.

I took a different turn, and in 01 went to a 99 Blazer ZR2, then a 03 Blazer Xtreme, then settled into a 08 Honda Civic Si that gave me many many years of service with no hiccups. Today it was time to go to a new owner I will never know, and this came home with me.

2016 Black on Black sport.
VN3noOf.jpg

Guess I need to change my name to Tony16Sport...

Welcome back Tony! I'm glad you've found you way back to the Explorer family:chug:

Back