Its upgrade time finally! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Its upgrade time finally!

Thank you so much GSU4x4!
Oh! Since you tapped into the side indicators, does that mean the fogs will flash when signaling right or left as well?

You've been a great help for me and I'll keep you posted on how everything goes.
I was also wondering for your advice on what bed/tonneau cover will look good on the sport trac.
I'm thinking of getting the Undercover classic or the Leer 700 series bed cover
What will stand out more on these tucks?
im more of attraction and looks, im like probably the youngest sport trac owner here :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thank you so much GSU4x4!
Oh! Since you tapped into the side indicators, does that mean the fogs will flash when signaling right or left as well?

You've been a great help for me and I'll keep you posted on how everything goes.
I was also wondering for your advice on what bed/tonneau cover will look good on the sport trac.
I'm thinking of getting the Undercover classic or the Leer 700 series bed cover
What will stand out more on these tucks?
im more of attraction and looks, im like probably the youngest sport trac owner here :)

No problem, and my fog lights do not flash with the blinkers since I did not tap into the front parking light (orange turn signal), the side indicator always stays lit even when you have the blinker going.

And to answer your quesition about the bed cover, I'm not sure. I don't have one on my truck and have never really looked into getting one. You could hit up GreenMando and see if he looked into different options since he has one on his truck.
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/member.php?u=76509

one more thing, when you ordered the fog light lamp assembly, did you get the "CAPA Certified" "Economy Line" or "Regular Inventory" ??
which is better or which did you purchased
please reply ASAP please

No problem, and my fog lights do not flash with the blinkers since I did not tap into the front parking light (orange turn signal), the side indicator always stays lit even when you have the blinker going.

And to answer your quesition about the bed cover, I'm not sure. I don't have one on my truck and have never really looked into getting one. You could hit up GreenMando and see if he looked into different options since he has one on his truck.
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/member.php?u=76509

one more thing, when you ordered the fog light lamp assembly, did you get the "CAPA Certified" "Economy Line" or "Regular Inventory" ??
which is better or which did you purchased
please reply ASAP please

I ordered the CAPA certified so I made sure it was a correct, factory fit.

I ordered the CAPA certified so I made sure it was a correct, factory fit.

Im sorry man, but i still need more help and information on the wiring of the fog lights. I ordered the fog light assembly plus wiring hiring at ROCKAUTO and the thing is, that the wiring harness does not have a color wired, it is basically black. How can i tell which wire is positive and which is negative?
Can you please also take pictures of how you tapped into the wires all together in your truck and how they are running up from the bottom of the truck please.
I want to install them already.

Back