JERSEY WHEELING!! Lets go... | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

JERSEY WHEELING!! Lets go...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

sk1er,

i've seen your truck a few times. i'm from pa but my best friend lives in florence and theres a spot in your pictures that we take his 4 wheelers to. its under that bridge by the factory. its off of 130. i'm down for wheeling now that my truck is up and running again. let me know

sk1er17 let me know when you fellas are going to the pines. I've always wanted to go there. Any one got a winch?

Never been to the Pines and would like to go

Anyone making a date for this? I have to schedule myself for work at least 3 weeks in advance...but the Pines are a little closer than Paragon so I may be able to make this without cutting into my work schedule...

Karol

Sign me up on yer list!

Id love to do a wheelin trip sometime with a big group. I got classes everyday during the week, and im way out near Atlantic City. But on the weekends I often head back to Hopewell to my home (central NJ right next to sk1er17).
As of now my truck is only lightly modded (1.5" lift, 31's, flowmaster, intake, etc.) but very soon this 3" BL will stop lying around my basement floor and get itself on my truck so i can run 33's. So hopefull by these runs in Nov ill be ready to go.

Send me e-mails
stk26751@loki.stockton.edu

Later,
Sean

I just sent out a general email. If you did not receive it then you are not on the list "probably because i never received an email from you". I tried going through the thread and putting everyones addresses down but ive been busy with school and i get confused with what addresses were where and stuff.

lol. in other words (much more simple):

IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE MY EMAIL. EMAIL ME AT sk1er18@optonline.net . label it Jersey Wheeling. just say hi or something in it so i can save your email to my address book really easily.

Thanks

EMAIL sent out for wheeling

This is a copy of the email i just sent to the people on the list. Anyone who did not receive it but would like to be added to the list Email me at sk1er18@optonline.net . Label it "JERSEY WHEELING"

Here it is:

Anyone looking for an EASY day of wheelin in the pines let me know. Im planning to go to Lebenon State Forrest (Off RT70... its a big green area on State Maps). The date is not deffinate yet, but its going to be 1 of 2 sundays, either the 26th of October, or 2nd of November. It all depends on how many of you can make it either day as well as "woman" things. (girls supposed to be comming home that weekend for her sisters bday, she said she'd go wheeling but its gonna take a day or two for me to find out if she actually "wants to" that weekend or not... why cant chics just tell you straight up if they're not up for something instead of making it a PITA for us to plan stuff?) Either way, i should know by the end of this weekend- so if you can make it the 26th let me know soon.. she does want to wheel with you guys (she got all jealous when i went with doug and lefy that day).

On another note.. this trip is an introduction to off-roading for a jeeper from school. He saw my X, asked if i would take him wheelin. I said of course. He has a YJ lifted 2.5" with 31's.. but has never done some real offroading- so i figure lebenon is an easy place to start, and he can try some relatively hard stuff there too. But he was impressed with my X... i think it'd be cool to show him some of yours as well.

And if its nice enough, ill probably be towing a quad there for either my cousin or my girl to play on- and maybe a grill for cooking..... quates anyone?? :D

I don't have the time or money right now to be taking more days off of work. :( Though I'm ready for november 9th we're gonna have a good ol'time that day.

Back