wheelin in new jersey | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

wheelin in new jersey

I know my sister in law got hammered in Turkey Pointe. Wish we had some of that up here in Michigan, we haven't had alot yet this year.:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I know I would've been out in the snow at Wharton if my steering was fixed!

Wharton is an awesome day-trip for off roading when you've got a decent crowd. Lots of different terrain, from hills to climb to nasty mud and such. 1/4 mile pass and Jeramiah Hill are two awesome spots.

I'll make sure I drop you a pm next time we head down there. We do at least once a year. 3 times last year. Spent about 5 hours at Wharton, need someone to show me the fun spots.:thumbsup::exp:

im not from jersey but id like to take a trip down there if you guys are gunna get a run goin im in if im invited. I have a "super stock" truck tt and shackles aal and 31 inch bfgs nothing really special would the pines be too rough for my truck, hows the terrain there??

no mine has just about same set up just different tires and i go alot =p just stick to the easier trails unless you have someone big to tow you

im not from jersey but id like to take a trip down there if you guys are gunna get a run goin im in if im invited. I have a "super stock" truck tt and shackles aal and 31 inch bfgs nothing really special would the pines be too rough for my truck, hows the terrain there??

I had your setup, and had a blast wheeling it! :thumbsup:

so whens our next run planned? =p i promise i wont miss next time really sorry bout yesterday

why? did you go?

so we goin saturday? =p

how often do you guys go out there i heard theres alot of trails there to wheel for the day

do any of you ever go out to colliers mills? I wanna say its 15 minutes from my house but ive never gone to it directly from my house lol. Its ok, they do get some nice mud after it rains. Right now I just wanna find a nice open field to drive through all the snow in haha.

yea open snow fields are sweetness =p

anyone wanna go for a wharton trail ride today? its so nice out so ill prolley go either way haha

bump?

We probably won't make it back to NJ until June. Very busy with our upcoming Easter Treasure Hunt on April 3rd and then our 1st Anniversary Wheel & Feast Celebration at Rocks and Valleys Off Road Park in Harrison, Michigan. Then I have a small break before The Michigan Rock Crawl Tour shows up at the park on July 10th & 11th.

I'll let you guys know when we are coming out so you can show me around some of the tougher stuff.:salute:

new to 4x4

can i go 4x4ing in the pinelands, I know there is a road that goes in off of 72 by the railroad tracks or is there somewhere else i should go

yes lots of the pines are great trails that are very fun and safe for your daugters as long as you go with at least one other truck. ill go with you if im not to busy the day you go just lemme no

lookig to go this weekend if your game, Question and I probly know the answer but I have to ask, why cant I go alone. is it a rule of the park or for safty sake?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

its cuz 80% chance of getting stuck if you dont know the trails like the back of your hand and even if you dont get stuck you can get lost which can be just as bad or worse out in the sticks =p

Back