John | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

JKMBama24

Reaction score
City, State
Charleston, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Ford Explorer
Hi. Thanks for letting me join. I'm sure I'll find some great info here. I'm a second and third generation owner who is considering a fifth gen. My second gen was a manual tranny and I loved it. My third gen is new to me and I'm excited to have it. I'm the second owner and just bought it yesterday. That's what has prompted me to join. It needs a few minor repairs and I'm looking forward to learning the ins and outs of how to do great maintenance here. I want to do all I can myself. Thanks again and I look forward to searching the forums.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum! Lots of info, tips, and repair how-to-do's here. Also lots of really detailed repair info on stuff I would never even attempt! This place has saved me a ton of time and money!

PS My wife and I spent our 20th anniv in Charleston. Great city, great history, and great folks! Really had a fantastic week there. Did a few walking tours (ghost tour!), Patriots Point, and Fort Sumter. Good food, too!

Welcome.

Back