• Register Today It's free!

Just a thank you

01MOUNTAINEER-KS

Reaction score
City, State
Wichita Kansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Mountaineer
This forum has been a lot of help to me over the past 3 years. I haven't posted much since I joined but that's only because the information is enormous and very well organized. The search option works good especially if you know how to play around with words and phrases to express thoughts and ideas in differing ways. That has allowed me to access posts that wouldn't come up under simple searches.

Well, To all of you newly registered member, congratulations ! You have found more information and experience in this site than a stack of Chilton's Manuals.

To all of the members that registered before I did, Thank you for your contributions. You have given me valuable information, saved me a lot of time and much money. This is a great community and I will continue to visit , read , and recommend to others.

I was sad to hear the mountaineer was discontinued after 2010. I have a 2001 and love it. people tell me I can get an explorer if I decide to replace it. although they had much in common, it just wouldn't be the same to me. Kinda like the day my mother came home excited about buying a dodge charger, 1985 charger that is. same name, company, [strike]car[/strike]. I'm not saying that explorer is inferior, just that the mountaineer was preferred.

Anyways Thanks again. and TIA for all help in the future.

welcome

Back