• Register Today It's free!

Just had to post this...

97awdx

Reaction score
City, State
Lake Wallenpaupack, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 XLT
One worst body kit installations I have ever seen! The body work was horrible. I just sat there and laughed.

IMG00024-20100919-1339.jpg

IMG00023-20100919-1339.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

o_O

WHISKY TANGO FOXTROT OVER!?!? What in the hell was the guy thinking!?! ITS GREEN! AND MISSING THE SIDE SKIRTS!! Jesus... i hate seeing these things all Riced out, he should put a huge wing and fart cannon on while hes at it...

I woulda went in there and punched him and took his keys.
Or just took the cordless sawzall and left a note that said "There was some crap on your truck, I removed it for you, Happy Explorering!"

EDIT:
I'm gonna feel bad if that guy comes on here and sees what I posted. To the guy that owns that Explorer, I'm not trying to be mean by saying what I said, it's all fun. Everyone likes there Explorer differently. :)

I'm sure it'll look better once its finished.

yeah, meanies

personally, i like it. ive seen some expeditions with the "saleen" style upgrades and the windshield visor, looks pretty mean

I agree- I think it's going to look awesome.

ya no... it could look good. but thats not what an explorer is for. you gotta take it off roadin. its 4wd for a reason! use it.haha

i no that. but its still an suv

Says he, oh ye master of fabrication - who can make judgement before the final end-product.

So far its horrible. Maybe when its done it will look good, but don't put something on your car unless your finished with it...this especially is true for the exterior. :eek:

I personally think he should leave it like that.

So far its horrible. Maybe when its done it will look good, but don't put something on your car unless your finished with it...this especially is true for the exterior. :eek:

You can't finish a bumper and bondo it to the truck before you put it on.

Just sayin'. Not sure where you're coming from.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It does need side skirts and I woudn't mind seeing it finished. I wouldn't do a body kit anyway because I prefer the stock look, but he seems to be doing it for show and I have seen worse work;)

Back