Just Order 2014 Explorer Limited 4WD | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just Order 2014 Explorer Limited 4WD

OregonDucksFan

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford Explorer Ltd.
Hi Everyone, I just got back from the dealership and putting in my Order
for a 2014 Explorer Limited 4WD in White Platinum with Pecan interior at Dealer Invoice.

I have Dealer code and order number with priority 10 code so I was curious on how I track my order? cause I know you can so if you can help or post link I would appreciate it.

Options included:
302A package
Dual Bucket Seats
Dual Moonroof
Adaptive Crusie Control
Tow package
All weather matts

Hi Everyone, I just got back from the dealership and putting in my Order
for a 2014 Explorer Limited 4WD in White Platinum with Pecan interior at Dealer Invoice.

I have Dealer code and order number with priority 10 code so I was curious on how I track my order? cause I know you can so if you can help or post link I would appreciate it.

Options included:
302A package
Dual Bucket Seats
Dual Moonroof
Adaptive Crusie Control
Tow package
All weather matts

Hi OregonDucksFan.

Congrats on your order. :) I'd be more than happy to track it for you. Just send me a PM with your order number and dealer code from your paperwork, and I'll give you an update!

Ashley

Thanks

Thanks so much Ashley, Cory pm back earlier today with an update and he has the order number and dealer code. but if you want to track it for me too I can send the info as well. So excited I cant wait to take this big boy toy home!!

Back