Just placed my '13 LTD order!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just placed my '13 LTD order!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Has anybody took delivery of a kodiak brown yet, mine was built on the 21st and should be here shortly.

cory replied to my message this am with my VIN!! Woot Woo...
nitzer51,

That’s some pretty great pre-weekend news right? :cool:

My Ltd, ordered 2/8, had a build date of 3/21; Cory told me yesterday its awaiting shipment. My dealer just emailed me and said its now in route ! I'm in Massachusetts.

4/16 estimated delivery date says the phone rep in Chicago...
I double checked and confirmed it’s moving, Pete. :)

Ahhh! Clever, clever :D

Thanks Cory.
Vince,

Thanks, but I won’t be quitting my day job to be a comedian. :D

Has anybody took delivery of a kodiak brown yet, mine was built on the 21st and should be here shortly.
Dean,

I’m sure if someone has, they’ll post here. :thumbsup:

Cory

cory replied to my message this am with my VIN!! Woot Woo

jw2013explorer... mine was placed on the 27th!!! What were the spec's on yours?

Nitzer -
Placed my order on 3/21
Ex LTD Kodiak Brown
2nd Row 60/40 Split Bench
300A Pkg
Charcoal Black Leather
Moonroof
Power Liftgate
Splash Guards

According to cost service on the phone, mine has an eta of May 7th! that means that the window sticker should be viewable.... I'm guessing... sometime in two weeks..?

Hmmm, Interesting. :scratch: I wonder what that means for mine. Hopefully Cory is feeling better tomorrow and will have an update for me. :bounce:

According to cost service on the phone, mine has an eta of May 7th! that means that the window sticker should be viewable.... I'm guessing... sometime in two weeks..?
Hmmm, Interesting. :scratch: I wonder what that means for mine. Hopefully Cory is feeling better tomorrow and will have an update for me. :bounce:

nitzer51 & jw2013explorer,

I posted this in the other thread so I’ll post here too: I sent you both a Kodiak Grand Prix update! :D

Cory

Sounds like it's going to be close. :burnout:

Hey Nitzer, my window sticker popped up this morning!!!! Whoo Hoo!!

no dice for me today... sad panda.. :(
maybe tomorrow.. fingers crossed

Back