Just plowed into a curb...HARD | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just plowed into a curb...HARD

MY X is the gold color.

I would just like either another stock rim or some cheap steel truck rims (black).

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hmm...

These are called "black", but they are more very dark gray. Not sure they would look good with your color Ex tho...

Attachments

• IMGA0688.JPG
    IMGA0688.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 189
  • IMGA0793.JPG
    IMGA0793.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 176

Yeah don't trust a local shop.. Parents blazer had tires put on about 4 months ago or so.. Before putting new tires on I replaced the balljoints, shocks, idler arm, wheel bearings. The guy at Merchants said I needed new shocks, and upper & lower joints. I asked him to show me the play in the front end and if he noticed those shocks were absolutely clean. Obviously he was trying just to make a few extra bucks or something. They think when your rig is on the lift, you can be taken advantage of.. Don't let that happen to you.

Ya. Theres still something wrong with the front brakes, but Ill fix that in time.

I do like the black..but im unsure how they would look on my X as well. What do they run price wise?

Sending pm on price... Do you have a link or pic of your Ex?

Back