• Register Today It's free!

just so u know

kenthinton66

Reaction score
City, State
Crossett, Ar. 71635
Year, Model & Trim Level
92' ford ranger 3.0/v6
I'm kenthinton66 brand new the site new as Ford owner I'm 49 yr old man that loves fixing up older trucks & cars. 2 yrs ago I just finished with 97' Z71very nice ride. All done my self I'm a welder by trade but old school machanic love the older models. 2 yrs ago a 92' single cab Ford ranger caught my i & with stout 3.0/v6 183ci.motor automatic OD transmission A4LD it went I believe it got to hot bought a used one off line gonna check it out. It has 60day warranty I bought a cooler & in line filter to try & help it out. Any suggestions please feel free. I'm new & don't really know what or where to go after submitting this. But I will figure it out. Lol thanks if u can help

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the forum. I much prefer working on my 69 Mustang then newer vehicles.

Mike65 have u any dealings with A4LD with OD??
If so what type problems?

New to page so just asking n general! Anybody driving a 90' to 94' Ranger with A4LD with overdrive & having problems from transmission? Need some advice or or understanding of the problems

Mike65 have u any dealings with A4LD with OD??
If so what type problems?

No I have not. The earliest Ranger I owned was a 1996 & that one was a 5 speed stick, & my current Ranger is a 2000.

Back