Just wanted to post some recent pictures! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just wanted to post some recent pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnvosh

Reaction score
City, State
Stony Plain, Alberta
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Sport
Finally got some decent pics of my '93 Sport that I wanted to share! Got it waxed last weekend and now I just need to touch up the black. Going to switch to chrome bumpers one of these days and also get that front plastic piece attached back up to the bumper!

Attachments

• May 31, 2011.JPG
    May 31, 2011.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 228
  • May 31, 2011 (4).JPG
    May 31, 2011 (4).JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 244
  • May 31, 2011 (7).JPG
    May 31, 2011 (7).JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 235
  • May 31, 2011 (5).JPG
    May 31, 2011 (5).JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 244

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

306,675 KM's and still going strong. Almost got the entire A/C system out, just have the evaporator to get rid of!

Attachments

• May 31, 2011 (12).JPG
    May 31, 2011 (12).JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 230
  • May 31, 2011 (14).JPG
    May 31, 2011 (14).JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 230

The chrome will look nice. I have the same Exp except a black grill, which I hope to get chrome version soon. I'll put up a picture tomorrow, too much rain right now. The front bumper, at least in the US is in major surplus, I got one for $100 delivered. The back one is out of my budget, roughly $500.

LOL, I did a double/triple take on your speedometer, how did he get a 7 digit odometer? Wait, it goes up to 180? Oh Canada! I hear the Canadian dollar and the US dollar were actually equal for brief moments today.

(Coolants kind of low)

(guessing you have not done the oil gauge fix yet)

How is it in the cold, did you use a block heater?

Mine had the black grill and trim, but I didn't like it so I got the chrome from a Ranger at my local Pick-N-Pull

Look's sweet after the waxing!!!

(Coolants kind of low)

(guessing you have not done the oil gauge fix yet)

How is it in the cold, did you use a block heater?

Coolant isn't low! It's right on the cold fill line!
I was actually going to commend him on the beautiful greenness of it and remark about how his washer fluid is nice and full too lol.

Very nice Ex tho, keep er alive for another 300,000k :)

Going to switch to chrome bumpers
After seeing a sport up close with these, looks out of place on a sport with all the black lower trim. IMHO.

After seeing a sport up close with these, looks out of place on a sport with all the black lower trim. IMHO.

So your saying I should keep the black bumpers and the chrome grill then? The bumpers were starting to rust so I covered them with black rubberized uncoating in a can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back