K&N high flow filter or Cold Air Intake? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

K&N high flow filter or Cold Air Intake?

So this is the air filter for a 2013 Explorer with the 3.5l? I have a 3.7l in my PI but it should be the same.

No that is the P/N for 06-10 with the 4.0, hence this being the 4th gen section......

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I guess I'll have to give them a call?? they don't make it easy to find your filter.

I guess I'll have to give them a call?? they don't make it easy to find your filter.

You are in the wrong forum section if you are discussing your 2013, just saying ;)

So this is the air filter for a 2013 Explorer with the 3.5l? I have a 3.7l in my PI but it should be the same.

No wait, this part of the forum is for 2006-2010 Explorer, 4.0 V6 and 4.6 V8 only. You got good info on the filters but the part no. is wrong for your model.

I was checking at amsoil and they don´t have, yet, a Ea filter for your PI. You can get a Wix. It is a good quality paper filter.

By the way, how does the PI drives with the 3.7?
Have you driven a 3.5 to notice the difference?

Back