Kansas City Area Explorers

Raceit

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Overland Park, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Explorer 2DR 4WD XL
I just wanted to let any new Explorer4x4.com members know that live in the Kansas City area to be sure to visit the local site. kcareaexplorers.com.

We are getting into the summer months and will be having more activities/meet and greet type of events. We are always on the look out for new members, so feel free to join up and partake in the fun. :D

Thanks!

-Steve

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wow, dug that one from it's grave

At least people are seeing it. Just to bad we are not as active as we once were :(

heading that way now. pnypwr... same one as on kcsr?

edit... that site is dead.

Calling All Members In KCMO Area!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am in need of some desperate help. I am calling on all the members that live in the Kansas City Missouri Area or near there to help me out. I am looking to put on a 3" BL and I do not have the proper tools/place to install this mod. If anyone is willing to help out I will provide beer food and what ever else is needed to get some help installing this lift. Of course I will be providing the BL but that is a given. And I do know that one can do this themselves but I would like help from some experts on this, its a DD and cannot afford to screw anything up. So if you are near the KCMO area and are willing/wanting to help out let me know. PM me or email me at Skivysrunner@yahoo.com. Any kind/form of help is welcome and appreciated.

Tried to join. Is the site dead? Just curious

hey ya'll.... I saw that site grow and die. too bad. alot of great people were a part of that.

Back