kenwood amp

88vert

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
clinton,iowa
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 unlimited
Does anyone know anything about a KAC-920 Kenwood amp,like size,or if they are any good or not,looks like older model,heavy.thanks alot guys Brad in Iowa

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

it should be a decent subwoofer amp. a little overrated as far as rms power goes, but still a good amp.

amp

Thanks for the input.I have three kove armaggedons ran in series,i had a jensen four channel 600 watt amp powering them and it hit pretty hard.Do you think this Kenwood will come close to the jensen?Thanks again Brad in Iowa

they both rate their amps @ 14.4 volts. so performance should be similar watt for watt. they even have the smae signal to noise ratio and THD.

i would recommend more power to those armageddons, but this should still work. what series are the subs? they're not the armageddon U series, right?

They are the dual 4ohm z series.I am looking at buying either a excelon or MA mono block.For a jensen amp it really made those subs pound.Thanks alot leejen

those MA audio mono block amps perform great.
the excelon amp is good too. but the MA audio amp is better suited to competition. it will run cooler, and it can handle more abuse. good luck with whatever amp you get.

thanks for your help leejen.i will probally go for the mono block,the kenwood is just for back up,cannot go with out bumps.Thanks again Brad in iowa

Back