Keyless entry factory code location question. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Keyless entry factory code location question.

Medellin

Reaction score
City, State
Oceanside,CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
05 Explorer Limited
hey....
i just have a quick question, i have a 05 explorer and need to know how to find the keyless entry factory code, any ideas? i know some of the forum say its on the rear quarter panel but i just want to make sure because there are some conflicting forums....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

heh. yeah when i bought my car i didn't know mine either. i found out mine when i locked my keys in the car and i was just mashing buttons. It opened. I remembered two of the numbers and figured it out. man i had luck on my side. If your bored try it. its a 5 digit number. Thats what helped me figure it out. good luck.

'05 it should be in the C Piller halfway up, someone had a thread with pics.

I just bought an 05 Sport Trac and the factory code is NOT where the manual said it is supposed to be. Any ideas? HELP!!

Also check to see if there is a white plastic card in the portfolio that the owner's manual is in. The code would be printed there as well.

IBS- Just start pushing buttons? Really?!? How long did you do that?!?

So no one yet can tell us where this code is? Please help! I need to find mine too, on my 2001 Sport Trac. I just bought it Saturday.

So cool, now I got to EXs!!

Back