Keyless entry now works, thank you EF! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Keyless entry now works, thank you EF!

joekd

Reaction score
City, State
CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 XLT
The wife's 2005 XLT had the door keypad but the dealer had no idea what the code was and of course the wallet card was not in the glovebox

Searched these forums and found out that the 2005 had the keyless module in the rear passenger side compartment Wife was freaking out watching me pull her interior apart but minutes later I found the code adn programme din her own personal one.

Thank you explorer forum!!!!

The wife's 2005 XLT had the door keypad but the dealer had no idea what the code was and of course the wallet card was not in the glovebox

Searched these forums and found out that the 2005 had the keyless module in the rear passenger side compartment Wife was freaking out watching me pull her interior apart but minutes later I found the code adn programme din her own personal one.

Thank you explorer forum!!!!

Hey Joe,
Can you clarify "rear passenger side compartment"? I have the same vehicle and need the code.
Thanks...

Search is your friend :D But since I had the thread in my subscribed threads :)

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums//showthread.php?t=192542

I had to do the same thing when I got my 04 Eddie. And then I forgot to write that code down to put it in the owners manual :D

-Melon

Thanks. On my 2005 XLT it is indeed located behind the pillar trim panel at the passenger rear door/seat. I got it last night and did write it down.

Back