Late Oct. Halloween run northeast PA. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Late Oct. Halloween run northeast PA.

Elvis?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm trying to convince my girlfriend to come. If I'm gonna make the drive all the way to PA I'd at least like to spend some time with her instead of just one night. She's got a bad neck though and thinks all the bouncing around will hurt it, so I'm still working on her.

ever guy wants their girlfriend to come =p haha

i cant believe its almost Halloween already though it seems like summer just began and i barely got to ride any trails so im excited to go some more and Steph loved last time which is new cause off roading isn't really her thing so im happy about that and hope everyone can make it and all goes well with little to no repairs =]

so are the date's set in stone? halloween&kids = no wheellin 4me, could do the 16th 17th weekend

Wow, I feel left out being the only single person. I'll have to save my money for one of those mail order brides I suppose. If Halloween doesn't work for some of us, might I suggest a Wharton run? I know it's nowhere near as intense as the place we went but wheeling is wheeling is wheeling.

Hehe. My girl will be away the Halloween weekend so I will be driving solo for the trip.

A Wharton run sounds good either way. But I hope to wheel on Halloween tho.

im game for both of course haha

stay single you get to do more, hehe

got my roof rack on and 4 dick cerpek lights mounted all i need to do is the locker! and a bunch more IE winch, bigger tires ,body lift am i forgetting anything

None of the weekends I think.

Halloween weekend (29th, 30th, 31st) is set in stone as of now.... we have plans (other halloween attractions that arnent local, Ren fest) the rest of the month.
I have been putting together a nice ride for sat where we went b4, starting earlier as well so we can cover more territory and rum more trails on all levels of capability.
All are welcome to com, but please confrim by the 24th of Oct. so we can plan accordingly (food, accomodations, etc.)

Cool. I am a definite for Halloween.

If you want to do attractions on the weekends before Halloween there is always Eastern State Penitentiary. I've been there many a time and wouldn't mind going back. It's just one idea for Halloween attractions.

I have been putting together a nice ride for sat where we went b4, starting earlier as well so we can cover more territory and rum more trails on all levels of capability.
Sweet! Rum on the trails! YES!! :bounce:

Dan, I'd like to do Eastern State, but right now it's looking like Pennhurst Asylum on October 16th (anybody else want to come with??), and maybe Shocktoberfest near Reading the weekend after. Nothing's set, though, and I'm still hunting around for local haunted attractions so we don't have to drive too far on Halloween weekend. A few years ago, Ben, Jay, myself and Skunk went to a great one in Wilkes Barre...

.... so we can cover more territory and rum more trails .....

rum on the trails? why the hell not... no but seriously, my bad, I cant speel.

no, but seriously, seriously.... if ya want rum its all good.

Nosveten: were lookin to hit Pennhurst if your interested, or anyone else for that matter.

EDIT: too late....

I'll let y'all know fer sure closer time. But so far I'm in.

And y'all have to let me know what to bring like food beer ;) w/e.

I'll let y'all know fer sure closer time. But so far I'm in.

And y'all have to let me know what to bring like food beer ;) w/e.

whatever, we try to supply everyone as best we can, but a bottle of Captain Morgan and/or some brew wouldn't hurt. Our usual choice of beverage that time if year is Captiain Morgan and hot cider (very good, and have to give Lindsy cradit for that one)... it tastes good, its warm, and a smooth buzz :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back