Late Oct. Halloween run northeast PA. | Page 13 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Late Oct. Halloween run northeast PA.

Well looks like I'm a no go, I haven't had time to do any modifications to the ex so at this point running board would rub to easily and the other one is still illegal to drive, and they have me working late tomorrow night. Have fun.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well looks like I'm a no go, I haven't had time to do any modifications to the ex so at this point running board would rub to easily and the other one is still illegal to drive, and they have me working late tomorrow night. Have fun.

that sux

Welp me ran out of aluminum powder to make flash powder so I'll go without home made things that go boom but may stop by the Phantom store tomorrow since I'll be in PA on work. Oh and the Line Mountain race is Saturday at Rausch Creek if anyone wants to attend the race.. I believe spectators tickets are $7.

ben, buck the *fruitcage* up and get your arse to lindseys ya *fruitcaging* wanker!

Hey, I'm leaving tonight around 5:30 to be there around 6:30-7. If that's to early or late let me no so I can adjust accordingly.

Yeah, what time should we plan on arriving? I have at least a 4 hour ride and I still have to take care of some stuff (chasing electrical problems. )

yeah, I'm tryin to get last min stuff done too.... arriving here around 7 ish would work great.

Jay, you better watch that "fruitcaging" mouth pal...

anybody mind if i bring a friend along just want to check to make sure and is their a definite time to meet tommorow morning yet ..

I'll probably be up there either around 10:30ish or if I need to get fireworks probably around 1 since the phantom store doesn't open till 10 and its about a 2 hour drive to Freeland from Shrewsbury.

is this still on for sat? what time ? still meeting at turky hill?

Just want to thank everyone for the great time sorry i had to go but had to pick the kids up i didnt realize what time it was..I hope i can get out again with yous if you go

wellllllll how was it? pics? vids? infooo? =p since i missed out i want a full report even though i hit up some local wetlands and my pass. side is brown now =] still need a good truck fix b4 heading out there again.

Just want to thank everyone for the great time sorry i had to go but had to pick the kids up i didnt realize what time it was..I hope i can get out again with yous if you go

Thanks for coming out with us. Sorry you had to leave early. Hopefully next time you can spend more time out with us. Thanks for the rack again.

You should have been there Don. You missed some very sketchy moments.

Sketchy, more like 'oh shi-- I hope my breaks don't give out.' We all survived with minor body damage. Thanks every one for a great time. I'll post my pictures when I find my camera in the sea of junk in the front seat.

bats the kids said thanks now dad dont have to pick them up..I will make sure i clear the day next time had to work around my wifes schedule but i still had a great time especially backing down that hill!!!

Glad everyone had a good time, it could have been better, I had everything planned out until the jeeps decided to stay with us and break. Next time its just us explorers, 5 and Josh are exceptions to that ofcourse.

Kas: sorry you had to bail.

we usually have a better time without jeeps constantly breaking.

EEEEDIOT PEOPLE! :D

Glad everyone came out! Next time we probably shouldn't drink so much, lol. Speaking of drinks, how did I manage to get all water shots?!

IMG_0828_Small_.jpg

IMG_0824_Small_.jpg

IMG_0827_Small_.jpg

IMG_0832_Small_.jpg

IMG_0842_Small_.jpg

IMG_0844_Small_.jpg

IMG_0831_Small_.jpg

IMG_0847_Small_.jpg

IMG_0839_Small_.jpg

IMG_0835_Small_.jpg

IMG_0834_Small_.jpg

IMG_0860_Small_.jpg

IMG_0857_Small_.jpg

IMG_0854_Small_.jpg

IMG_0849_Small_.jpg

IMG_0863_Small_.jpg

IMG_0866_Small_.jpg

IMG_0879_Small_.jpg

IMG_0864_Small_.jpg

IMG_0881_Small_.jpg

IMG_0882_Small_.jpg

IMG_0885_Small_.jpg

IMG_0891_Small_.jpg

IMG_0888_Small_.jpg

Tree parking brake, lol.
IMG_0883_Small_.jpg

IMG_0894_Small_.jpg

IMG_0900_Small_.jpg

IMG_0898_Small_.jpg

a congradulations is in order for Jay.... He is officially the 2nd exploder owner to make it up "the wall" aka "competition hill"... I did it first, I then drove Lindsys truck up it.... so Jay is truck #3, driver #2.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back