LCD TV question | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

LCD TV question

just for my own personal pleasure i guess.. everything is being sent to expo for the glasswork and stuff, here's some pics of my sexy dash :p

wk_entire_dashconsole.jpg

wk_dash.jpg

wk_console.jpg

all drews fault. i blame him.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What all are you having done to your console? Keep the pics comming its nice to see peoples stuff/ideas.

ghetto_radio.jpg

yeah so I couldn't stand a skipping boom box to class and work today, it just ain't cuttin it for the next few weeks :p

basically, a 7" screen is being fiberglassed into the dash and relocating the hu down below on the console piece (glassed as well) to allow for both uses. all going to be hooked up with the xbox/dvd/system. should be nice. no worklog, just a before and after. :)

Draft - have you had any problems with having the HU on top and the little pocket thing underneath - when I went to a 750MP I switched mine so the HU is on top and now am worried about having the heating vent so close to the HU.

Thanks.

nope, not at all. it has been installed for approx 3 months without any troubles whatsoever.

it's being relocated down below.. so unfortunately i won't be able to fully know beyond this point- what exactly happened?

btw, that vent isn't enough to destroy the hu in my eyes, and could be deemed true, but honestly, i think you'll be fine. i turn the heater on almost every morning for the feet since i always ride with my windows down, so if it were to do anything, i think it would've done something already.. ya know?

so you're not sending me the hu? thats ok, i just htought you were so i could get the glass and the folding mechanism friendly like

Originally posted by expo5.0
so you're not sending me the hu? thats ok, i just htought you were so i could get the glass and the folding mechanism friendly like

doh, miscommunication :(

talk to you on aim yeah

Back