let me see them pix of 31.50x15on x's | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

let me see them pix of 31.50x15on x's

hey y'all any one wanna show me a couple pix of 91-94 explorers on a 31x10.50 tire. preferably a bfg m/t. and if u got stock pix of ur rig siting on these tires that would be even kewler. thanks alot ford people. :cool:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

please do a search it seems that every other day, someone wants to see the exact same thing

31s, no swaybars, warrior shackles, cut rear fenders, no wheelwell liners

Attachments

• svra3.jpg
    svra3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 568

Here are 31.10.50 on a first gen X with a Duff 2.5" lift..

small-right-side-twist.jpg

Is this what you were looking for?

~Mark

hey raceit u got a lift or is that stock? do they rub at all if it is stock ?

Here's mine. James Duff 2.5" with Michelin LTX AT 31's. And dude, the max sig can only be 6 lines. Please fix it. Another thing, search first.

5215dscn0206.jpg

Well this is the only one I have of mine w/31x10.5's on stock rig since my dig camera was stolen. These are Goodyear Wrangler R/T's

9485codyl.jpg

91-94 Xs

although some can, not all 91-94 x's can house 31s without rubbing. without a lift (or other mods), i wouldn't go any bigger than 30x9.5....which i what i am running now...please check out the pics on my website

I don't know, my springs have some sag in them and its not sitting level by any means and I have never had any problems with the wrangler r/t's rubbing. I think it has more to do with the tires than anything else. My winter tires are also 31x10.5's but they are the Workhorse style and I have had a few instances where they rub with wheel cranked. Just my .02

Originally posted by 91'explorer 2wd
hey raceit u got a lift or is that stock? do they rub at all if it is stock ?

No lift and the front don't rub at all. But if I were to try to flex the rears will rub inside the wheel wells. That's simply because there's no lift and I'm using the stock wheels with the stock off-set.

Here you go!

CW-MuddyX01-A72.jpg

Back