Lets see those heavy mods | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lets see those heavy mods

Reaction score
City, State
san juan tx.
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 ford explorer
what big mods have you done to your expo??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I dont know if this is a "big" mod but I think it made a BIG difference in the appearence of my truck..

"painted the trim and wheels"

182da8f9.jpg

IMAG0860.jpg

IMAG0723.jpg

100_0669.jpg

Clearance lights were my "biggest" mod...mainly because i had to drill 15 holes into my roof

IMAG0860.jpg

IMAG0723.jpg

100_0669.jpg

Clearance lights were my "biggest" mod...mainly because i had to drill 15 holes into my roof

Kazer, I want you to know that I am absolutely in love with your Ex. I don't know what it is, but it catches my eye every time. :D

Kazer, I want you to know that I am absolutely in love with your Ex. I don't know what it is, but it catches my eye every time. :D

:chug:

Thanks man. Have you checked out my registry? i've got a camaro in the works too, hopefully it comes out as nice :thumbsup:

gimme a week or so, im working on a custom sub box again, i hope i will like this one once it gets in the x.
trying to find automotive paint so i can make it look all perty

I fabbed a real bumper after a deer wiped the bumper cover out and added a limited slip to the rear. Won't do much else being this is my daily driver that I expect to turn the key and go without issue. The grey pile in the background fills the need if I want to modify something

529715_10102693258495274_1080056465_n.jpg

Well my box broke in half today so it will be a while before i think about it , i'm gonna work on liking the look without the 20 in the 40-20-40

Back