• Register Today It's free!

Let's see your mounty's

Mudady

Reaction score
City, State
Shallotte NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 Mercury Mountaineer
I have decided to keep my mounty and go ahead and have my way with her I will post some pics up in a couple of days. I want to see your mounty and what you have done to it, I would love some ideas for my grille. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have looked threw those I didn't know if there was more of just mounty's

Very nice and clean looks just like mine but my rims and grille and taillight guards are black but soon to be rhino lined with the bottom silver parts

heres a thread with some pics of my mounty on 33's
P1010178.jpg

P1010179.jpg

P1010181.jpg

P1010182.jpg

P1010186.jpg

and heres a pic of the stance im trying for..i just gotta figure how much lift in the front its gonna take exactly to get the right angle and hieght ..
P1010187.jpg

compared to now
P1010188.jpg

im also thinking about getting some stock explorer tube side steps to go on in place of my other steps

also road bully if you think you can guess to what size spacers it'd take it'd be much appreciated

Kazer that is what I would like mine to look like I love the bull bar and the 33's

Thats just a 3" bodylift and I think 2" wheel spacers. That user hasn't been on the forums for a while though

do you no if a explorer bull bar will mount to a 05 mounty

Hey everyone! New member here and wanted to show off my ride! It's a 2003 Mercury Mountaineer with about 165K miles. It has the BTF Lift on it with 365/75/R16 BF Goodrich All-Terrains. I'm hoping to order the BTF Control Arms soon, then new struts and bigger tires!
ahpu.jpg

kntv.jpg

iib6.jpg

I plasti-dipped the front grill and the little plastic underneath it black, and the taillight covers! I've ordered a lightbar to go into the slot at the bottom. The fog lights have also been changed to a 55W Amber bulbs.
y8rs.jpg

Lastly, I took out the stock radio and put in a Pioneer touchscreen.

Thanks for checking it out!

2004 4.0. Homemade 2.125 front spacer 1.75 rear. Currently running 255/70r18 ah kook dynapro ATM on 2010 mustang v6 18" rims.

MOUNTAINEER.jpg

spacer.jpg

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

Here's mine. Its not completely finished but I just painted the grille on it
002_zps248fd2df.jpg

Here's a close up of the grille, I painted it black and them emblem red and also put diamond steel mesh painted red behind it
001_zpscaae031c.jpg

002_zpse475f870.jpg

Nice Mounty, but this is for third gens;)

My bad hahaha I didn't pay too much attention I just saw Lets See Your Mountys and I posted some pics haha

Back