• Register Today It's free!

lift kit and tires??

Xx appstate#1 xX

Reaction score
City, State
Mooresville, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Eddie Bauer
I have a 2002 eddie bauer edition ford explorer V6. I just tinted my windows and im looking to lift it about 3 inches and get new tires and wheels soon. Any ideas on tires and wheels? How much does a 2-4 inch lift price range from? Im also brand new to the whole forum thing:)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A lift from BTF (a member on this site) will get you about 3 inches of lift for $250

A lift from BTF (a member on this site) will get you about 3 inches of lift for $250

how hard are these to install and which member sells them? thanks

Just look up at the stickys on the top of the 2002-2005 modified explorers page and look for one that says BTF fabrication spacer lift install, hes in there, just send him a PM. But also i dont know about the install because i havent got around to ordering a set for mine yet.

I ordered some spacers from BTF, but I have decided to go the other way with my truck (lower). If someone wants my spacers PM me.

They are 2.25F and 1.75R (and look great). Just trying to get rid of them.

SN150460.jpg

pm sent on the spacers...

Couple people flaked on these spacers. I just want some money back from them! $150 shipped!

Couple people flaked on these spacers. I just want some money back from them! $150 shipped!

Hmmm.....good price on those....I'll send you a PM if I can get the money

Are you still trying to get rid of those spacers?

Back