Lift photos / before and after coming soon. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lift photos / before and after coming soon.

gbeals

Reaction score
City, State
Wilmington, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport Trac
So while doing my research I found a few things lacking which I hope to resolve this weekend. When I figured out I was going to lift I really wanted to know what the stock ride height was, BL lift, and then what it was with the shackles and TT. I also wanted to see some people standing next to their truck for a "gauge" of how high the truck sits. It's kind of hard to see with just the truck in the photo. I did find one stock vs lifted truck on google images, that helped me a lot in my decisions.

So I will make sure I get all these dimensions and photos this weekend when I do my lift. If anyone wants pictures or dimensions of anything lift related ask now or forever hold your peace.

Friday night we start the lift - hoping to finish Saturday night. Alignment on monday - and straight to the BEACH for a test.

I will be doing Shocks, BL, Shackles, minor trimming, and TT. (Wish me luck guys)

My old '05 with a TT/shackle lift and 265/75-16 tires. It tends to look taller because it did not have step bars.

DCP_0052.JPG

Check out my library on this site.

I have pictures of my Trac stock with 255/70/16 and then 265/70/16, then with 1.75" TT and lift shackles and 265/70/16 then with the TT, LS, 3" BL, 265/70/16 and then with285/75/16's and 1.5" wheelspacers front and rear.

There's also pictures of my truck beside a couple other stock Trac's to give you an idea of the differnces in height.

http://www.mysporttrac.com/shared/memberlib.asp?VIEW=25950

Back