• Register Today It's free!

Lift spacer search

jsfordboy02

Reaction score
City, State
Iowa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Sport
I am having an impossible time finding 1.5" or 2" rear spacers for my '02. Maybe a stupid question but does anyone know if the '06-'10 rear spacers fit? I can find tons of them. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

None on eBay?

+1, btf

+2 BTF

www.BTF-FAB.com

Does great work, and if you lift the front, I highly recommend the upgraded front upper control arms.

When I was looking to lift mine, I found some ppl did get the 4th gen spacers, and modified them to work. So yes, they will work, but with some modifications. BTF spacers are a great fit, I just rattle canned mine before installing them. Some ppl have powder coated them before installing. It is best to call them, and they can make them any size you want up to 1.75" for the back and 2.25" for the front. I went with 2" front, and 1.75" for the back, and mine came out a perfectly level 3 inch lift (no rake, same height to the top of the wheel well all four corners. 35 1/2 inches I believe). If I where to do it again, I would go with 1.75" spacer front and rear, and you should end up with 2.75" total lift with a .5" rake (factory height has 1" of rake, or front lower than the rear)

Back