• Register Today It's free!

Lock/Ignition Cylinder

WishingBig

Reaction score
City, State
PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Ford Explorer
Long story short lost keys. Please no "not smart to have one key" or "keep looking" comments away.

Is there a way i can find the code on like the ignition cylinder? I want to make this cheap as it's the day after christmas and i'd rather not spend $230 to get another key.

Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nope. You're just SOL.

This subject has been discussed here many times, and even very recently. If your vehicle has PATS (almost a certainty for a '99), there are no easy solutions. However, if you persist and have more time than money on your hands, you may be able to solve the problem for less than the cost of towing to the dealership and paying their price. The search function is your friend.

Long story short lost keys. Please no "not smart to have one key" or "keep looking" comments away.

Is there a way i can find the code on like the ignition cylinder? I want to make this cheap as it's the day after christmas and i'd rather not spend $230 to get another key.

Thanks.

I've gone threw 10 threads of it. Read it understand it don't need it.

Delete or lock thread please, after 2 days of searching found them

If you read through ten threads on the subject and don't need any of the suggestions given, there probably isn't anything else that this forum can offer. Best of luck in your endeavor.
I've gone threw 10 threads of it. Read it understand it don't need it.

Delete or lock thread please, after 2 days of searching found them

Back