Looking for New 12" Sub Suggestions? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Looking for New 12" Sub Suggestions?

Wagonized said:
bang for the buck REs RE series is pretty damn good too.
didn't put them through my spreadsheet. do they have online specs somewhere?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Spreadsheet? You have a spreadsheet of different bangs for the buck of subs or something? THat sounds like something damn handy to have a copy of...

TTG said:
Spreadsheet? You have a spreadsheet of different bangs for the buck of subs or something? THat sounds like something damn handy to have a copy of...
probably comparing all the specs of the subs aswell :thumbsup:

heh, no, not *that* elaborated. i jsut entered basic subwoofer design equations into it, so i can type in T/L parameters of the sub and it shows me how the sub will behave in different enclosures. "bangs for the buck" means different things to different people, some want max spl, some most musical sub, some want to hit the lowest note...and usually you can have two out of 3 :)

i didn't find any prices on reaudio site, are they hidden somewhere?

for the RE 12

FS: 20hz
Re: 3.2 DVC
Qms:4.27
Qts:0.38
Sd:500cm2
xmax (1 way):12mm
BL:15.4
SPL 1W/1M:87.3
RMS: 175W
Max:250

i found T/L, i didn't find the price.

12 mm xmax is impressive, indeed. i may use their 10" driver in my new 4 way speakers.

yea the price is hard to say.

you can call RE and order factory direct i think they're $99 USD...maybe slightly cheaper

Back