• Register Today It's free!

looking for on-line repair manual

xcaret

Reaction score
City, State
Alberta
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Expl 2 dr auto
Here in alberta we have several parts stores that let you print off a page from thier on line repair manuals .they are there for the public ..After buying the part you print off directions on installing it .these I found to be great but I live out of town and cant keep running back and forth to get printouts .is there a place on line I can find this ?? I dont mind paying for it but not more than $50.00 per year and thats for all makes .I was at a place called alldata that sells info but not on the actual repairs ( at least I couldnt find it on thier free sample )I know mitchell would have it but probably $1000.00 per year or so . any help would be apreciated ,Neil

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looking for an online repair manual? well u kind of answered your own question by coming to this site. just use the search function. also, autozone has a version of a haynes manual online

Jgilbs ,thanks for the info ,trouble is I'm not interested in unusual stuff like putting a c-4 trans into an explorer .Thats all I find ,stuff that isnt everyday things..what I need is an everyday repair manual .like R&R and engine or trans ,or Radiator ..Just everyday stuff I can look up in a Chilton manual ( cept I dont care for chilton, and mitchel are over $100.00 each ) ..I need exploded view of parts also .Which is what the part stores have ..Also I want full coverage of GM ,Chrysler and Jap stuff.

u can get the chilton's manual on cd for like $5 at pep boys. def not as good as a printed haynes manual, though

As jglibs stated, autozone has the Chiltons/Haynes manual on their web site. You have to drill down the right page.

The autozone site is a killer.... and you should check out useful threads here... there is a lot of stuff covered... like front brakes etc, and with better descriptions and pics than Haynes or Chiltons in many cases.

xcaret said:
Jgilbs ,thanks for the info ,trouble is I'm not interested in unusual stuff like putting a c-4 trans into an explorer .Thats all I find ,stuff that isnt everyday things..what I need is an everyday repair manual .like R&R and engine or trans ,or Radiator ..Just everyday stuff I can look up in a Chilton manual

This site is great for "everyday repairs" as well as the unusual stuff.
The unusual stuff is more visible because people ask more questions about it, but the mundane repairs are here...many threads...

Back