• Register Today It's free!

Looking for some help!

Palmer7

Reaction score
City, State
Beaverton/Portland, OR
Year, Model & Trim Level
EXPLORER YEAH!!!
Hey I am looking for some people for a big run sometime in the next couple months and I want to film the whole thing so I can show monster energy. I'm looking to try and get a sponsor from them or anyone I can show the video too. If anyone is willing to help me or be involved in the process I would be very happy haha.:usa:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

All you have to do is email Monster and they will be glad to send you some stickers. That way you can say you are sponsered.

I'm gonna try to put together a trip to Browns Camp and/or TFS for this summer and see if I can coerce some of the other Washington guys to come down.

Ryan, where'd you come form?? How's the X250 coming along?

I've been lurking...not much going on with the northwest forum...
I haven't touched the Ex-250...no sponsorship :(

Yea I would like to do a browns trip with the Washington guys and also have an opportunity to get some videos for the forum and monster. I'll be saving my vacation time!

I'm gonna try to put together a trip to Browns Camp and/or TFS for this summer and see if I can coerce some of the other Washington guys to come down.

Tillimook State Forest fun place. Lots of trails and a couple rock gardens. Browns camp real nice and down right affordable. You can pack all the rigs you can into a site. We had 5 in our site Aug 2010. Big thumbs up for me if this happens :thumbsup:

Back