Looking to get into an 07+ ST

jaydez

Reaction score
City, State
Hartford County, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 XLT V6 4x4
New guy warning: first post. :D

I currently have a 2006 Fusion SEL V6 and I want to get back into a truck. I will only dirve a Ford truck and I want 4 doors. The F-150 is too big and too expensive so I narrowed by search to the elusive 07 ST.

I need 4x4 and dont care if its a V6 or V8 because the milage is rated the same.

I could only find one near me with about 23k on it (07 V6 XLT, 4x4). They were asking $22,888 for it and in my opinion that is about 3k too high. I offered $20,000 out the door and they told me to take a hike. The truck was definitly a smokers car but didnt smell too bad. The bed had spilled paint in it, and they have been letting their business manager take it home every night. They tried telling me that people are constantly asking aobut it and there has been high interest in it. It has not been on the website for a month. It also needs new tires.

What would be a reasonble price to pay for it?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If it's an 07 Trac that was owned by a smoker and has had paint spilled in the bed plus the fact that they are driving it daily I'm passing on it anyway. For 23K there are better deals out there.

I'd keep looking they want way too much. I paid $22,000 for mine in 07 NEW! (XLT, 2WD v6)

I saw an 07 XLT 4WD with almost 30k miles at my local Ford dealer for $17,500 a couple of months ago.

I'd keep looking they want way too much. I paid $22,000 for mine in 07 NEW! (XLT, 2WD v6)

I saw an 07 XLT 4WD with almost 30k miles at my local Ford dealer for $17,500 a couple of months ago.

Yeah... Carmax has one with a V8 for $17,800 that i can have transferred up here for $750. I was thinking about that, but I'm kinda uneasy abut spending money to ship a car ive never driven.

07 Sport Tracs are hard to come by in CT.

Yeah... Carmax has one with a V8 for $17,800 that i can have transferred up here for $750. I was thinking about that, but I'm kinda uneasy abut spending money to ship a car ive never driven.

07 Sport Tracs are hard to come by in CT.
Cheaper to fly out and test drive it, like it - drive it home.
At $750 it must be on the other coast.

Cheaper to fly out and test drive it, like it - drive it home.
At $750 it must be on the other coast.

I think its in Oklahoma. I'm in CT

I've had my 2007 ST for almost 3 years now, 42,500 KM (26500 MI). GREAT truck no problems at all, pulls my trailer no problem. Would recommend one to anyone who does not need a full size truck.

Back